The Production Assembler is responsible for assisting with the daily production of assembling our grain storage products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble metal components/parts with correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies
- Follow proper assembly instructions and processes
- Material set up and parts coordination
- Inspection of the quality of assembled components/parts
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Operate a forklift
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math skills
- Previous assembling experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement