Assistant marketing manager
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of an effective marketing and communications program to achieve the vision/mission of the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop key marketing programs and execute those programs to support the company’s mission/vision including planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel marketing strategies in support of the company’s strategic goals.
- Prepare and manage reporting on marketing programs/strategies as they relate to company sales.
- Plan and implement public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the company
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies
- Create and manage digital content on social media channels including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Superior’s website, etc.
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation
- Coordinate and attend trade shows (including press kits and press visits)
- Enforce brand-marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and all promotional items
- Perform market and competitive research
- Create and manage marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Manage external vendors used as needed to execute marketing activities.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations
- Experience in agriculture industry preferred
- Must be proficient in Adobe software (specifically Adobe InDesign) and Microsoft Office products
- Writing, problem solving, decision making and research skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Required to have an insurable driving record to drive company vehicles
Pre-employment drug screens required
EEO/Drug Free Workplace
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement