The CDL Class A Driver is responsible for driving company semi-tricks & trailers hauling Superior’s grain equipment products to and from job sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- CDL responsibilities, including preparing, loading, and unloading of products to and from job sites, following all DOT requirements and regulations
- Safe and efficiently operating a semi-truck and typically a 53’ flatbed trailer
- Safely deliver and/or pick-up grain storage and handling equipment to various jobsites (typically in the upper Midwest), as well as loads to and from our Beresford & Kindred facilities
- Current Class A CDL, medical card and insurable driving record is required
- 2 years of semi-driving and 1 year of flatbed experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of DOT rules and regulations
- Manual transmission a plus
Pre-employment drug screens required
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement