The CDL Driver is responsible for hauling grain equipment and other products to and from job sites, as well as, to and from our Kindred, ND and Beresford, SD plants. The CDL Driver is also responsible for loading and unloading products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Preparing, loading, hauling and unloading of products to and from job sites
- Maintaining accurate and compliant logs
- Inspect loaded truck for accuracy of order, compliance with weight restrictions, and proper securing of loads
- Follow all DOT requirements and regulations
- Be knowledgeable regarding Superior products and services
- Represent Superior customers, the public and the trucking industry in a professional manner at all times
- Assist staff with other tasks as needed
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Class A CDL, current medical card and insurable MVR are required
- Minimum of 3 years as a CDL is preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel on a continuous basis, with some over nights
- Ability to work in outdoor elements
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Ability to lift at least (50) pounds
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement