concrete crew foreman
The Concrete Foreman is responsible for leading the concrete crew with the daily manual labor and concrete installation for our grain equipment products; at our project sites.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining paperwork, such as expense reports, logs and timesheets, etc.
- Lead in the preparation of each project site
- Assist in loading, unloading, lifting and moving of materials, parts and tools, to and from site
- Assist with the forming, pouring, raking, finishing and stripping of the concrete
- Assist with rebarring duties
- Operate hand-tools or construction site power-tools as needed
- General clean-up and housekeeping duties
- Assign crew members with other tasks as needed
- Communicate well and lead the crew (typically 4-5 people), installing concrete grain bin slabs
- Assign assigned tasks to time standards and quality expectations required
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years concrete experience required
- Knowledge of site prep, pouring and finishing concrete required
- Bobcat experience required
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel on a continuous basis
- Ability to work in outdoor elements
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- CDL preferred, but not required
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Ability to lift at least (75) pounds
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement