Dryer Service Technician
The Dryer Service Technician will be responsible for the service, repair and installation work as required on our products, while providing the highest level of customer service possible.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform service/repair work on our products as required, including, but not limited to dryers, grain bins, material handling and grain handling products
- Maintain current knowledge of our equipment, technology and resources related to repair and service of our equipment and products
- Assist and/or manage installation of our equipment
- Provide technical advice and information on installation and service of our products
- Continually perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Read and understand schematics and wiring diagrams; as well as read, analyze and interpret technical procedures
- Assist in quality assurance inspection and review
- Assist in research and development projects and testing of our products
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
- Make routine independent decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic design issues
- Proper, orderly maintenance of tools, equipment, manuals, work space and/or vehicle used for company business
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- Assist other staff with assignments as needed
- All other duties assigned
- Experience or knowledge of grain handling equipment preferred
- Previous field service work a plus
- Hands-on mechanical experience, including basic plumbing and electrical, preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to travel extensively and work extended hours
- Required to have an insurable driving record to drive company vehicles; CDL would be beneficial
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling (ability to climb stairs, ladders and roof ladders regularly throughout the day)
- Working near moving mechanical parts, near noise routinely and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement