The Fabrication Supervisor is responsible for supervising the operations of the fabrication areas assigned; while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Mentor, direct and train staff (new and existing) of the department by working directly with the staff
- Meet or exceed planned production goals by following and suggesting changes to production schedules and establishing priorities for department personnel
- Assist with machine operation and fabrication duties
- Material set up and parts coordination
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Operate a forklift and powered lifting machines
- Assist in establishing and meeting cost reduction targets
- Monitor fabrication of products for quality and process
- Responsible for process and inventory control
- Provide assistance to customers as needed
- Communicate regularly with various department personnel and management
- Daily monitoring, analysis and reporting of the fabrication process
- Function within the departmental budget
- Assign and monitor work assignments
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- All other duties assigned
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing/fabrication environment preferred
- Skilled at troubleshooting electronics, control systems and mechanical assemblies preferred
- Team orientated and a self-starter
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and analysis
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to multi-task, using organization skills and prioritize task
- Ability to operate forklifts and powered lifting machinery
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement