INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for inventory management. This is a hands-on position that requires the ability to work in a production/warehouse environment and also an office environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule categories for cycle count inventory and maintain accurate records
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures
- Create an efficient space utilization plan
- Updating inventory control documents and ERP system
- Assist in identifying and resolving overstock, slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks (counting), detail-orientated and work independently
- Setting minimum/maximum levels on inventory and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the warehouse by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and organized
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory
- Operate a forklift
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Ability to read blue prints a plus
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor elements
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement