MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing machinery, including, but not limited to the stamtec, trumpf, rollformer, lathe, saw, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to troubleshoot automated equipment and sensors (PLCs), industrial electric systems, motors, bearings, gears, lubrication, vibration, and other mechanical systems and components
- Ability to identify and communicate product quality, defect prevention, product disposition, and rework/repair activities
- Routinely inspect all operating systems and components to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely
- Capable of reading simple wiring diagrams, and troubleshooting of common electrical problems
- Review and perform preventive and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Communicate regularly with management team with daily projects
- Other general maintenance through facility
- Assist fabrication and other departments with projects as needed
- Ability to adhere to all safety regulations and requirements
- All other duties assigned
- Experience with plant automation systems (PLCs, VFDs, Electrical, Mechanical systems) preferred
- Knowledge of structural and sheet metal fabrication
- Skilled at troubleshooting electronics, control systems and mechanical assemblies
- Team orientated and a self-starter
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and analysis
- Strong ability to multi-task, using organization skills and prioritize tasks
- Basic computer knowledge preferred
EEO/Drug Free Workplace
Pre-employment drug screen required
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement