The Production Scheduler will be responsible to plan and prepare production schedules for manufacturing of all materials
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and control production schedules and inventory levels
- Evaluate manufacturing and/or parts challenges and constraints and develops solutions
- Daily use of ERP system (Syteline/Infor)
- Schedule the production process by material, employee and equipment availability.
- Run reorder reports to determine whether new shop orders need to be made
- Schedule orders based on available resources in the work center (people, machines and inventory)
- Modify schedules and formulate solutions for areas running behind due to time constraints of the order or work center
- Review open job orders to ensure all completed orders are closed out
- Strive to level load production schedules to ensure efficient and cost effective production
- Reacts and reschedules production when needed to accommodate unexpected situations
- Monitor, analyze and report production performance for operations
- Determine product delivery dates based on material availability and labor capacity
- Ensures appropriate inventory for efficient production
- Inform production supervisor and customer service of the new delivery dates
- Inform customer service and production supervisor of lead time on critical parts
- Coordinate with production and QC personnel on a daily basis, the status in process orders and communicate customer priorities and issues to the organization
- Monitor scheduled delivery adherence and notify proper key personnel of any unresolved issues
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing production experience
- A minimum of 1 year of production scheduling experience
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficient with computers
- Experience with an ERP system (preferably Syteline/Infor)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement