PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEER
The Project Design Engineer will be responsible for the site design and project management of millwright and grain dryer projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Construction estimating and design
- Drafting/site design, utilizing SolidWorks programs
- Grain dryer design and testing
- Scheduling of all projects and staff for millwright projects
- Perform cost analysis by monitoring the efficiencies and cost effectiveness of all projects
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, blue prints and data sheets
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
- Attend and work at tradeshows throughout the year
- Manage construction projects through completion
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve project issues
- Sales of grain dryer, grain handling and bin products
- Employee and customer relations, including staffing crews
- Transport equipment for crews (crane, trucks, etc.)
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelors’ degree required, Ag Engineering preferred
- SolidWorks experienced preferred
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment a plus
- Experience with MS Excel and other windows based software a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Supervisory experience a plus
- CDL preferred
- Crane operator preferred
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement