QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE
The Quality Control Associate is responsibility to ensure quality control and standards in their assigned department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficiently and accurately maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products and recording the results
- Responsible for quality control of manufacturing and purchasing components
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, blueprints, and data sheets
- Able to read calipers, micrometers, tape measure, protractor, and squares
- Report inspections and test data
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory
- Perform repetitive tasks (inspection/counting) of products
- Operate hand & power tools and other equipment as required to complete projects
- Perform assigned tasks to time standards and quality expectations
- Maintain professional, respectful relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist other team members to get job done, as well as other duties as assigned
- Manufacturing experience required
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft: Excel/Word, etc.) preferred
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor elements
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and work in a repetitive and fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching, and handling
- Ability to lift at least (75) pounds
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement