QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
The Quality Control Tech will be primarily working with the shop leads to ensure quality control. In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for quality control of manufacturing and purchasing components
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, blue prints and data sheets
- Able to read calipers, micrometers, tape measure, protractor and squares
- Report inspections and test data
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Assist other staff with assignments as needed
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience with MS Excel and other windows based software a plus
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement