The Sales Representative is responsible for the sales in the Western ND/Montana region by providing stellar customer service to new and existing clientele.
This position will be home-based in the western part of ND, with routine travel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Service existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities
- Execute all sales transactions promptly and accurately and presenting to customers in a timely manner
- Meet with key customers to negotiate and close sales transactions
- Continually communicate with existing customers, including information of our new and existing products
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner
- Become an expert in our products and services offered, as well as inventory currently available
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sales a plus
- Experience in agricultural and or grain bins preferred
- Ability to work independently and be a self-motivator
- Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
- Organizational and communication skills a must
- Ability to travel routinely
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement