SD – WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Located in Beresford, SD
The Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator is responsible to operate a forklift and other equipment to load and unload grain equipment products onto trucks and trailers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize picklist to retrieve products from inventory storage in warehouse for order fulfillment
- Efficiently and accurately load and unload products/supplies on trucks and trailers from picklist
- Inspect forklifts and other equipment to ensure its in safe working condition
- Securing and tying loads on trucks and trailers properly and safely
- Moving trailers as needed in the loading area by using a yard dog
- Ensure the proper and safe stocking of inventory in the warehouse for easy accessibility
- Ensure all inventory locations maintain accuracy
- Operate hand & power tools and other equipment as required to complete projects
- Operate forklift safely and according to the safe operating procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Perform assigned tasks to time standards and quality expectations
- Perform machine operator and other duties in production as requested
- Maintain professional, respectful relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist other team members to get job done, as well as other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of forklift operation experience preferred
- Forklift certification preferred
- CDL, DOT medical card and insurable driving record preferred
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and work in a repetitive and fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Routinely walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching, and handling
- Ability to lift at least (75) pounds
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screens required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement