Superior unload & Power Sweep Systems
With Superior unload Systems unloading your bin has never been easier, faster or safer. A permanently installed U-Trough and power sweep, with all controls outside the bin, provides an unload capacity up to 6,000 bushels per hour. An independent, double-length center gate ensures maximum unloading capacity.
- Unloading Speeds: 11-inch U-trough achieves unloading speeds up to 6,000 bushels per hour without damaging kernels.
- Discharge Covers: Hinged discharge covers are easy to open and close. Latch the cover open when unloading. During the off-season, you can close and latch the cover shut to prevent snow or rodents from entering the unload.
- Sturdy Backplate: A sturdy backplate on the power sweep connects to the unload and is pressure fit for a secure connection.
- Over-Center Engaging Lever: An over-center engaging lever makes it easy to start and stop the auger, and an adjustable motor mount helps maintain proper belt tension.
- Rack-and-Pinion Gates: All sumps are covered with rack-and-pinion gates that are fixed with roller bearings for easy opening and closing.
- Independent Next-to-Center Sump: A next-to-center sump that opens independently from the other intermediate sumps can be opened if the center sump becomes plugged.
- Double Flighting: Double flighting in the center sump increases unload capacity.
- 16:1 Gear Reduction: An aggressive 16:1 gear reduction wheel propels the sweep into the grain mass for faster and easier unloads.