$500 Sign-on Bonus! (payable after 90 days of continuous employment + another $500 payable after 1 year of continuous employment)
The Assembly Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the assembly area assigned; while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Mentor, direct and train staff (new and existing) of the department by working directly with the staff
- Meet or exceed planned production goals by following and suggesting changes to production schedules and establishing priorities for department personnel
- Assist in establishing and meeting cost reduction targets
- Monitor product assembly for verification of conformance to all drawings and/or work instructions
- Assemble components/parts with correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies
- Material set up and parts coordination
- Inspection of the quality of assembled components/parts
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Operate a forklift and powered lifting machines
- Responsible for process and inventory control
- Provide assistance to customers
- Communicate regularly with various department personnel and management
- Daily monitoring, analysis and reporting of the assembly process
- Function within the departmental budget
- Assign and monitor daily work assignments
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
- All other duties assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Skilled at troubleshooting electronics, control systems and mechanical assemblies preferred
- Team orientated and a self-starter
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and analysis
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to multi-task, using organization skills and prioritize tasks
- Ability to operate forklifts and powered lifting machinery
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A driving record that is in good standing
- Routinely sitting, walking, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, reaching and handling
- Working near moving mechanical parts; near noise routinely, and exposed to outdoor elements
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace.
Please contact Human Resources at HR@superiorbins.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
To apply for a position, please send a completed Employment Application and/or a resume to HR@superiorbins.com.
*Please note what position you are applying for in the subject line of email.
We offer competitive wages and benefits package, including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account, AFLAC products, Paid Time Off, Funeral Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement